Learn Spanish & Chinese while browsing what you love: on Twitter!
Tired of boring flashcards? Wish remembering new words was more interesting?
Presenting CultureAlley’s Language Practice App that lets you practice Spanish and Chinese vocabulary while you browse your favorite topics on Twitter!
Perfect your vocabulary while browsing real world conversations that your friends, and brands are tweeting about.
The App is available for free download on the App Store for your iPhone and iPad!
How does it work?
- Download the App for free and login with your Twitter account
- Choose the language you want to learn and your starting level
- View parts of your personal Twitter feed translated in the new language
- Tap on the word to hear how it sounds
- Ask questions on difficult words and get expert help
- Mark difficult words for revision
Make language practice a part of your daily routine!
What makes this App awesome?
- It works on your personal Twitter feed – teaching you real world vocabulary
- It is updated real time – as often as you update your Twitter feed
- You learn while you read topics and Tweets that you are interested in!
Say hello to the most contextual personalized and real time language practice App!
Download the App for free from the App Store!
Throw away the boring content that puts you to sleep. Wake up to your new language class!
Why make practicing a new language a burden! Why make it a boring process and bury yourself in mindless flashcards without understanding any context!
Now practice a new language from things you do daily – and things that interest you!
CultureAlley will help you practice a new language while you browse what you love – on Twitter!
Presenting a revolutionary new language practice App that helps you learn a new language from your own Twitter feed.
Here’s a sneak preview:
Go personalized: Browse your favorite topics on your own Twitter feed, and pick up new words on the way.
Go contextual: Understand the usage of new words in conversations that real people are talking about.
Go real time: Say goodbye to static content. The App’s content is updated as often as your Twitter feed – the more you browse, the more words you learn!
What’s more, take it wherever you go – This awesome new App is coming to your iPad and iPhone on December 15th!
Try the web version for Spanish (alpha):
Go to your Dashboard after logging in to CultureAlley Spanish, and give ‘My Twitter’ a try!
It is personalized-contextual-real! It is fun!
We are excited about revolutionizing language learning – share your feedback and help us do it better!
Your favorite audio-visual lessons – now on the go, and downloadable for offline use!
Learn Spanish while relaxing in your bed, or while in a flight! Introducing the CultureAlley Spanish iPad App – with downloadable content which allows all the audio-visual lessons and quizzes to be available offline!
The CultureAlley Spanish App for the iPad is available for free download on the App Store.
Over 250,000 learners have loved our audio-visual lessons across the globe! The same content is now available on the device you love – the iPad!
What does CultureAlley Spanish iPad App offer?
Just like our website, our app is also built to offer you the most comprehensive conversational content – explained logically. We don’t give you mindless flashcards or make you mug up words without understanding how to use them!
What we give you is this:
- 30 audio-visual lessons – Easy to understand, with conversations, essential phrases, grammar tips, & vocabulary. All lessons have full audio support with native narration and can be downloaded for offline viewing
- Offline downloadable content – You can download all 30 lessons and later view them offline whenever and wherever you want!
- Logical structure – Each concept is simplified and explained in the most intuitive manner to avoid any forced memorization
- Grammar essentials – Most important grammar topics and pronunciation tips explained with conversational examples
- Interactive practice exercises – Helps you master your lessons and gives you immediate feedback
Here’s why our learners love us and what they say about us:
“CultureAlley is way beyond our time. It’s a very advanced tool that makes learning a new language very easy. It’s interactive, intuitive, precise, and very informative” – Donald Antonio, Philippines
“Spent a year trying to figure Spanish out. 4 years later I have decided to try again and came across CultureAlley. Wish this was available 4 years ago, I would’ve carried it on. Thank you these lessons are amazing!”
“I started CultureAlley series with my 13 year old daughter and we both love it! She is taking Spanish in 8th grade but she was totally confused – this series is helping her so much!” – Dmunoz, Venezuela
“Honestly, thank you so much! I was failing Spanish in school but you are really helping me. So thank you again!” – Seham Helmi
The CultureAlley Spanish App for the iPad is now available for download from the App Store for free.
See you at the Alley…now on the iPad!